Why Join the Y?
The Y is a nonprofit committed to helping everyone in our community thrive at each stage of life. No matter your goals, fitness level, age, or interest, a Y membership can help you be your best.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Cardio and strength machines, free weights, stretching areas.
- Pools, gym and running track
- A safe, year-round environment for swimming, fitness and running for all ages and abilities
- Free group and water exercise classes
- With over 50 classes each week included in your membership, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
- Drop-in babysitting
- Take advantage of our Child Watch service for babysitting while your work out
- Access to all of the Ys in New England
- Through our reciprocity program, your membership provides you access to all of the YMCAs in the six New England states
- Special member rates
- Enjoy special rates for swim lessons, youth sports, personal training, Camp Knickerbocker and other programs and services
207-633-2855 ext. 230