Boothbay Region YMCA Membership
Welcome to the Boothbay Region YMCA
Choose the membership that supports your community's well-being. Join the Y!
As a YMCA member you join a group of people representing all ages and from all walks of life who are passionate about bettering their community. The Y cause is to strengthen the foundations of community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. For nearly 60 years, the Boothbay Region YMCA and its staff have helped deliver the essential ingredients necessary to learn, grow and thrive!
Our full-service facility offers a wide variety of fitness, sports, and aquatics programs for the whole family, along with a full-sized gym, state of the arts aquatic facility hosting a therapeutic, warm water pool, 6 lane lap pool, lockerrooms and viewing gallery, newly renovated cardio room, weight and Cybex rooms, a field house with indoor track and tennis courts and much more. Fitness is only a small portion of what we do at the Boothbay Region YMCA. We also provide:
- A social and educational Child Enrichment Center for infants thru pre kindergarteners with a range of full and part time options
- A variety of summer day camps to keep your kids safe, healthy and active during the summer months
- Sports programs for kids and adults for healthy living
- Swim lessons and aquatics programs for the entire family to enjoy
- Youth and Teen Center - activities, trips and events
- State of the art Adventure Course with both high and low elements designed for team building and personal growth
- Active Older Adult luncheons at the Y, trips and events to promote socialization and social responsibility
- Parties and rentals - make your next event extra special with a swimming, sports or other themed party. Rent one of our many busses for your special occasion.
- Membership For All rate structure designed around your income. Pay what you can afford based on our Income Based Membership rates. The Y is open to ALL people.
- Membership and Program Scholarships to individuals, children, and families in need and in turn, the opportunity to participate at the Y regardless of ability to pay. Click here to download a Financial Assistance application.
We look forward to being part of your journey to life-long health and wellness!
261 Townsend Avenue
Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
Phone: (207) 633-2855