Summer Camp at the Boothbay Region YMCA
Your Flash Player is out-of-date. Please click here to download the latest plugin.
Summer camp has been part of the Boothbay Region YMCA tradition for over 50 years! Nurturing the potential of every child and teen is one large part of what the Y is all about! Our camps engage youth in skill and confidence building where they make friends and gain new found independence.
Our team of friendly, professionally trained camp professionals will keep your child healthy, safe, and active each summer with a wide variety of exciting summer camping options. Choose from over 30 different day camps including:
- Camp Knickerbocker – 10 weeks + post camp – you pick and choose your weeks
- 1/2 Day Specialty Camps with the option of adding on afternoons at Camp Knickerbocker if you need a full day camp.
- Adventure Camps – a different adventure each week of the summer. We offer two age groups (Explorers & Navigators). This opens Adventure Camp to a younger set of campers who want the adventure, but not all of the overnights!
- Sports Camps – Summer 2014 - Baseball, Football, & Basketball
- Y ARTS Camps: 10th season of Music Theatre Camp – 4, 2 week sessions, NEW Music Theatre Dance Camp, 1/2 Day Contemporary Art Camp & ART Camp
- Critter Camp - for 3 to 4 year olds
- Scamper Camp - for children entering kindergarten in the fall
Click here to download the 2014 Camp Guide.
To complete the registration process, please click each form below, print, complete and mail, scan and email, fax or bring the YMCA
If you need Scholarship Assistance, please click here to download the form.
- All forms must be completed and given to Camp Registrar, Maddie Rideout along with payment, PRIOR to the first day of camp. Payment for all YMCA Summer Camps will ONLY be received by Maddie. Maddie can be reached at 633-4816 or email@example.com.
- If you have received camp registration confirmation AND have not yet received - via email - an introductory letter from your child's camp director regarding where to meet on the first day of camp, what to bring and the schedule of activities for the particular camp your child is registered for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will email you the information. If you don't have email, she can place them in the mail or fax them to you.